Ofcourse we hope you will be roarrring of happiness with your Doing Goods purchase. But we also gladly accept returns on all items for a full refund within 14 days from time of receiving.
To initiate the return, please click here to get the return form.
We like to guide you through our return policy below in case your goodies are not what you expected.
- You have 14 days from receiving date to return the product. So when you receive your order we recommend you not to throw away the original packing as this may come in handy in the event something is wrong.
- Items with signs of use, scratches or damages will be rejected and returned to sender.
- Before returning your purchase, please send an email to email@example.com within 14 days after delivery date, so we know your parcel is on its way. After the 14 days period return will not be accepted.
- Please place the item in the original shipping box or any other solid carton box.
- Fill out the return form and include it inside the box. Close the box and tape it securely. You can send the package with the return form to:
Doing Goods – Webshop Returns
5804 AB Venray
Shipping costs of returning items is fully borne by the customer. Any damage that occurs during the return shipment will be at the expense and responsibility of the customer. We would strongly recommend sending the return with a track and trace code, because in case it gets lost we cannot take responsibility.
RECEIVING YOUR REFUND
Once your return has been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The amount will be refunded on the account of your original payment method within 14 working days. Please note we can only refund the amount in to the account where the original payment came from.
Items can only be returned for a refund. If you would like to exchange an item, we advise you to return the unwanted item and make a new order for the right item or size you prefer.
- Received damaged goods? We advise our customers to check all items within 24 hours of receiving the goods. Damaged goods? Oh no! We hate it when that happens, but here’s how we work with you to examine and try to resolve the issue. Send an email to lovetoshop @doing-goods.com listing the following:
- A copy of your receipt or order number
- A clear picture of the damage
- A short description of the damage (and how it occurred if applicable).
- Had something break within your warranty? After the fourteen-day period, we give a warranty of two months on the quality of the product. If within this period there is a problem with the product please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a suitable solution.
- Do you want to cancel your order? Once you’ve placed and paid for an order on www.doing-goods.com there’s no going back, sorry! You will need to receive and return your order as described above.
For other questions, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone – or typ your question in the live chat box on the bottom left of the page!
Customer Care Department
+31 (0) 478 562 715
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm CEST
Friday: 9am – 12am CEST