DOING GOODS ARCHIVE MAKET GIVEAWAY!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Doing Goods B.V. (CoC 81632649), whose registered office is at Generaal Vetterstraat 75 B & C, 1059 BT Amsterdam.
- The competition is open to everyone except employees of Doing Goods and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.doing-goods.com/doing-goodsarchive-market-giveaway/
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 17 June 2023 at 18:00 CET. After this no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Fill out the web form and mention what animal you would love to see as our next Tapis Amis Rug.
– Fill out your e-mail address and first name.
– By filling out the form you agree to sign up to the Doing Goods newsletter.
- Doing Goods reserves the right to cancel, change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- Doing Goods is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Win a Tapis Amis rug of your choice! (XL-rugs and Heritage collection are excluded)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Doing Goods.
- The winner will be notified by email on Monday 19 June 2023.
- If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick (a) replacement winner(s).
- Doing Goods will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/will be delivered.
- Doing Goods’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.