Win your Doing Goods xmas wishlist
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Doing Goods B.V. (CoC 81632649), whose registered office is at Jan van Galenstraat 135 in Amsterdam.
- The competition is open to everyone except employees of Doing Goods and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/doinggoods/
- There are no restrictions on the number of times you can enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 28th November 2021 at 11:59pm CET. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Add your favorite items to your wish list at www.doing-goods.com
– Share your wishlist via Instagram, with a screenshot or screen video
– Tag at least 2 friends and @doinggoods for your chance to win!
- The entrant must be following @doinggoods on Instagram and tag at least two friends in their entry.
- The entrant must ensure their Instagram account is on public in order for their entry to be visible.
- Doing Goods reserves the right to cancel, change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- Doing Goods is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Win your xmas wishlist valued up to €500,-.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Doing Goods.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram on Monday 29th November 2021.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Doing Goods will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
- Doing Goods’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her design and photo(s) in any Doing Goods publicity material, including social media, website content and advertising materials.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Doing Goods and not to any other party.
- The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following.