All personal data collected and processed by us is handled in strict compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) ("GDPR").
How this privacy statement applies to you depends on how you interact with us.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
• sign up to receive the DG newsletter;
• make enquiries or request information be sent to you;
• create an account on our website or via email
• order our products or services;
• ask for marketing to be sent to you;
• engage with us on social media;
• enter a competition, promotion or survey;
• contact customer services;
• meet with us during tradeshows
Automatically generated data
When using our Website, your IP address can be registered or cookies or other technologies can be used. In addition, we can surf, search and/or click on the Website and on websites of advertisers (including the webshops affiliated with us) or tracking. The IP address is stored in a temporary log file.
Cookies A cookie is a small file that is sent along with pages of a website and stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer. For example, cookie-related techniques are the use of fingerprints and scripts. With this data, sometimes personal data is stored or consulted. On the basis of this information you can be recognised on a later visit.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you do not accept our cookies banner. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
Please note that the use of any feature made available to you on our Websites such as Facebook Connect, or the like feature (also connected to Facebook), may result in your personal data being collected or shared by us or by others. We cannot control how your data is collected, stored, used or shared by third-party sites or to whom it is disclosed. Please review the privacy policies and settings of your social networking sites to make sure you understand and agree with the data being shared. If you do not want us to share your personal data with a social media site or application, you should not access such social media site or social media application. For example, you should not click a "like" button on a product detail page.
We may also share your personal data with applicable third parties in the event of a reorganisation, merger, sale, assignment or other disposition of all or a portion of our business, assets or shares.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
When you have given your permission to send you our newsletter, you can revoke this via the unsubscribe button on the bottom of every newsletter.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers for tax purposes.
We also make a promise to you that you can come back at any time in the future and re-print products you have ordered from us in the past. So, unless you actively delete this information, we keep it, so we can keep our promise to you.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see Your legal rights below for further information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to official authorities or third parties to the extent we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law, or to protect your or others’ rights, property or safety.
Age of Consent
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time to reflect changes to our services or changes in the Applicable privacy laws.
Your privacy rights
It is important for you to know what personal information we collect, how we use them and that it is possible for you to review, change or delete this data.
Under applicable privacy laws (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)), you have the right to:
• The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
• The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
• The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
• The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
• The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
• The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them.
If you have any questions, or would like to exercise your privacy rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Kortmannweg 16
5804 BA Venray
+31 (0) 478 562 715
VAT NL857148102B01 | CoC 67720285
Venray, The Netherlands, May 2018